What is burrito battle?
Burrito Battle is a decentralized game made in Rust and based on the NEAR Protocol, which allows the community to acquire burritos (NFTs) and use them in combat with other burritos.
Burrito Battle is:
- The first donkey-based game on NEAR Protocol.
- Player Vs Environment (PvE) game.
- Player Vs Player (PvP) game.
- A highly oriented on-chain videogame.
- A sovereign economy videogame for each individual.
- A Decentralized Autonomous Organization.
- An Action RPG, 2D and Indie Game.